Links and Reading for October 21st
October 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 21st :
- Feinberg Will Order 50% Cuts in Compensation for Bailed-Out U.S. Companies – Excuse me, but what about Goldman, Wells, Capital One and the rest of the gang that got BILLION?
- Wal-Mart announces raft of holiday price cuts – Deflation… Yes… Deflation.
- Americans Are Angry About Bank Bonuses as Jobless Rate Climbs, Pelosi Says – We are angry with Pelosi too!
- Amgen Profit Rises 24% on Cost Cuts; Shares Fall on Delayed Bone Treatment – AMGEN is going to have significant headwinds
- Watchdog: Bailout a boon but also costly – No kidding