Links and Reading for October 21st
October 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 21st :
- Investors.com – Stocks Falter On Wells Downgrade –
- MSFT: Analyst Estimates for Microsoft Corporation –
- EBay Profit Falls 29% as Growth Plan Squeezes Online Auctioneer’s Margins – This is repayment for the stunts they pulled last year by increasing fees
- China’s `Growth on Steroids’ Risks Next Slowdown as Lending Binge Subsides – This is what first whacked Shanghai 20% in August. Seems that much of the growth is government sponsored.
- Why High Unemployment is a GOOD Thing… – The idea of Consumption Cannibalism is discussed and why companies are benefiting from a high unemployment rate.
- Search engine market share – Bing coming on , AOL is gone, Google is the bomb…
- Charlie Gasparino’s War on Andrew Ross Sorkin – Cnbc – Gawker –
- Feinberg to Order 50% Cuts in Compensation for Bailed-Out Firms –