Links and Reading for October 20th
October 20, 2009 9:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 20th :
- Top banks cut small business lending by $8 billion – CIT is going to be problematic to smaller biz.
- Goldman Sachs Adviser Brian Griffiths Says Pay `Inequality’ Helps Everyone – Hysterical
- Paulson Met Privately With Goldman’s Board Last Year, Book Says – Sorkin is all over this!
- Sun Microsystems slashing up to 3,000 jobs – The Oracle slash
- Citi closing Mastercards without warning – Just like Citi…