Links and Reading for October 15th
October 15, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 15th :
- Charles Schwab 3Q profit falls 34 percent (AP) – A tale of two worlds. Goldman and Schwab
- Dark Pool Proposals From SEC May Aim to Limit Growth as Trading Quadruples – Will change the landscape
- Geithner Aides Reaped Millions Working for Banks, Hedge Funds – No Kidding
- Google, Microsoft Increase Share of U.S. Search Market; Yahoo Falls Behind – How does Yahoo! fall behind with the new MSFT deal?
- First non-Black Miss Hampton U. stirs controversy – Somehow, this does not seem right…
- China taps Afghanistan’s resources – Conflict of interest?