Links and Reading for October 13th
October 13, 2009 4:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for October 13th :
- Stock Rally Is `Way Ahead’ of Economic Recovery, Allianz’s Achleitner Says – Starting to hear more about this lately…
- Cisco to Buy Starent Networks – Nice!
- Whitney Downgrades Goldman – This is interesting..
- Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize – That is great… WOW…Impressive..
- Market Snapshot: Weak dollar a key part of U.S. stock market’s rise – Dollar is getting crushed again. Strong dollar policy..NAH!
- Gold Jumps to Record $1,038 an Ounce as Outlook for Inflation Fuels Demand – WOW. Double WOW.