Links and Reading for September 30th
September 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 30th :
- GM Will Shut Saturn After Penske Automotive Ends Talks on Supply Concerns – Saturn was a good part of the biz… No?
- Senate panel rejects first public option – Here we go again
- Consumer Confidence in U.S. Unexpectedly Declines Amid Rising Unemployment – This is an interesting turn
- FDIC propose banks prepay fees – 3 years in total.
- Federal Reserve Proposes Rules to Implement Credit-Card Law, Restrict Fees – Finally!