Links and Reading for September 28th
September 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 28th :
- The Rising Power of Financial Blog Zero Hedge – Read this through….
- FDIC Prepayment Likely for Banks – WSJ.com – This will cost, but the money comes from the FED and Treasury behind the scenes anyway.
- China Opens Probe of Allegations of Subsidies on Chicken Imports From U.S. – This is sounding familiar…
- Japan minister says JAL won’t be liquidated (AP) – Nothing shall fail!
- G-20 gridlock puts financial system at risk – Did they think that they would come to an agreement?