Links and Reading for September 23rd
September 23, 2009 6:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 23rd :
- Drugmaker reports shortage of kids’ Tamiflu (AP) –
- Housing Crash Will Resume as Seven Million Foreclosures Hit, Amherst Says – That is not supposed to happen
- Fed stimulus withdrawal fears hit Wall Street – Fear for fear. Nothing was new here…
- Nintendo Plans First Price Cut for Wii Video-Game Console, Retailer Says – Console Wars!
- Fisker gets $528 million in government funds – BusinessWeek – I want some!
- NYT: FDIC may borrow cash from banks – Reverse…..