Links and Reading for September 18th
September 18, 2009 5:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 18th :
- Unemployment Rises in 27 States; California’s Rate Climbs to Record 12.2% – That is large. But, they are hiring in DC it seems….
- FDIC Mulls Borrowing From Treasury – Not pretty
- Medical Editors Push for Crackdown on Ghostwriting – Interesting. Do they think that much of the annual reports and other reports are not major PR jobs? Come on…
- Americans’ net worth grows by $2 trillion this spring – That is NICE!
- House Ethics Panel Probes Rep. Waters – WSJ.com – They are all pathetic!