Links and Reading for September 17th
September 17, 2009 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 17th :
- U.S. Proposes Ban on ‘Flash’ Trading on Wall Street – YES! ( I think)
- Kraft Foods Brings Readers to a Boil – This is the new wave about to be tested….
- House votes to defund ACORN –
- The Continuing Disaster of Wall Street, One Year Later – Let's be clear: The Street today is up to the same tricks it was playing before its near-death experience. Derivatives, derivatives of derivatives, fancy-dance trading schemes, high-risk bets.
- Bloomberg.com – stiglitz on banking