Links and Reading for September 12th
September 12, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 12th :
- EU warns against protectionism in GM sale of Opel (AP) – There is that protectionism word again
- G.M. Rescinds White-Collar Pay Cuts – Back to business….
- NewsWatch: Obama slaps tariff on Chinese tires – Protectionism? NAH! ( well, actually yeah)
- Spain’s Repsol Says It Makes Venezuela’s Biggest Gas Discovery – Big find. What will this do to natural gas prices?
- CFTC Asked by Lawmakers to Adopt Rules Quickly to Limit Energy Speculators – Better move fast….