Links and Reading for September 2nd
September 2, 2009 3:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for September 2nd :
- ADP: 298,000 Private Jobs Shed –
- Fed’s Lockhart says still no inflation in sight – Good news, but when will we see a glimpse. Prices are up… no?
- Uncertainty for Chinese iPhone – No recurring evenue for Apple on this one…
- Many docs may skip swine flu shot – Nice fellas….!
- Laid-off workers eye the benefits abyss – If anything, we know this administration will simply extend benefits