Links and Reading for August 24th
August 24, 2009 11:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for August 24th :
- Fewer Catching Up on Lapsed Mortgages – WSJ.com – Read carefully. The gent who did the study is named Roelof Slump!
- Obama to Reappoint Fed’s Ben Bernanke – EASY MONEY MAN ON THE LOOSE!
- FT.com / UK – CFTC and FSA eye ‘London loophole’ –
- Jobless Claims Rise Higher than Expectations – Jobless claims rose to 575k versus expectations of 550k.
- Buffett Says `Gusher’ of U.S. Federal Debt Poses Risks to Economy, Dollar –