Links and Reading for August 14th
August 14, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for August 14th :
- U.S. Stocks `Dramatically Overpriced’ Amid Crisis Fallout, Federated Says – Chief Strategist for BEAR markets. Is that really his title? Who is the bull fella and do they move ahead of each other in different time periods?
- Schwarzman’s $702 Million From Blackstone Tops Best-Paid U.S. Executives – What can we say but: Not a billion? Sloucher!
- Banks May Reach Point of No Return as Toxic Loans Exceed 5% of Holdings – I thought that toxic asset talk was over? Wait, they still have them on the books?
- Obama Approval Index History – Rasmussen Reports™ – Not looking too go, Pres O…
- Drug Compound That Targets, Kills Cancer Stem Cells Identified – Bloomberg.com – Now that is interesting./…
- U.S. Running Out of Sugar – Unprecedented sugar shortages for the United States may be troubling for Large U.S. food companies.