Links and Reading for August 11th
August 11, 2009 10:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for August 11th :
- CIT Could File for Bankruptcy – CIT may have to file for bankruptcy if it can not arrange other financing for its current debt tender.
- Toxic Assets Still Problematic – The Congressional Oversight Panel for the U.S. Bailout are calling for more support if economic conditions worsen or if current efforts fail to restart markets.
- New Graduates Finding Jobs in China – When is the next boat out?
- China’s Exports Decline a Ninth Month, Supporting Case for `Loose’ Policy – One more on China….
- Crude Steel Production in China Jumps 13% to Record on Building Revival – China again!
- China’s Industrial Output Growth Accelerates on Record Lending, Stimulus – Got to love China!