Links and Reading for August 7th
August 7, 2009 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for August 7th :
- Bank of America lost money in U.S. in second quarter | Reuters – Hmmmm….Interesting or who cares?
- Geithner asks Congress for higher U.S. debt limit – 12,000,000,000,000 is not so much
- Congress Adds $2 Billion to `Cash for Clunkers’ Program as Funds Run Out – Only $2 more. That is a relief
- Goldman Sachs’ Cohen: New bull market has begun – Whatever they say……
- Nasdaq to stop offering flash trading Sept. 1 (AP) – Less than an month…