Links and Reading for July 13th
July 13, 2009 2:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for July 13th :
- Netflix Advances on Buyout Speculation – Netflix traded higher in early trading as rumors of a possible buyout from Amazon.com circulated.
- Treasuries Rise for Fifth Consecutive Week as Stock Slide Boosts Demand – Clearly a rotation out for stocks into safety
- SEC May Gain Clout to Ban Broker Pay Practices, Wrongdoers in Obama Plan – One word: GOOD
- ALL BUSINESS: More toxic loans could haunt banks (AP) – We all know that the end is not over, especially as the GOVY continues to ass programs
- Short Selling of S&P 500 Rose to Highest Level Since Mid-April Last Month – Seems reasonable