Links and Reading for May 11th
May 11, 2009 1:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 11th :
- Emerging-Market Stocks Rally to Seven-Month High; Brazil Rises – Too for too fast … OR, just right?
- Analysts Turning Bearish on S&P 500 in Biggest Earnings Rally Since 2002 – Interesting timing. Stocks are very over-extended. CAT going down 39%?
- Banks Won Concessions on Tests – WSJ.com – OMG. Are they serious? What next… a direct feed into the IRS payment system?
- Pause Is Seen Before Uptrend Resumes – Time to take profits?
- McDonald’s Continues to Dominate – McDonald's same store sales continue to rise in April.
- Hong Kong Exchange’s Arculli ‘Wouldn’t Be a Buyer’ – No kidding. Japan's market is sporting a 73 P/E at the moment.