Links and Reading for May 2nd
May 2, 2009 8:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for May 2nd :
- Obama says financial sector to shrink – All but Goldman and JP I am sure
- WHO | Influenza A(H1N1) – update 9 –
- Berkshire’s Munger Says ‘Venal’ Banks May Evade Needed Reform – Harsh words from Berkshire about Goldman's unsavory practices
- More than 400 schools closed, 140 US flu cases (AP) – It just keeps getting better every day….
- Stress Test May Push 14 Banks to Raise Money, FBR’s Miller Says – WOW…What happened to a significant majority. maybe it was minority…