Links and Reading for April 30th
April 30, 2009 1:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 30th :
- Repo Failure Remedy Drives Away Short-Sellers in Treasuries – HERE COMES THE FED…
- Asian Stocks Advance as Japanese Production Report Fuels Growth Optimism – Japan looking like 20 years of no growth is ending?
- FDIC May Let Investors Buy Toxic Assets Without Treasury Stake – Bloomberg.com – NO risk! Let me in !
- Bank of America May Need $70 Billion More – Freidman, Billings, Ramsey Group analyst Paul Miller stated that in there initial stress test, Bank of America would need $70 Billion more in capital to survive.
- Dendreon Trades 50% Lower – Nasdaq says Dendreon trade that caused the stock to fall more than 50% will stand.