Links and Reading for April 27th
April 27, 2009 1:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 27th :
- Florida State-Created Insurer to Lead $6 Billion in Muni Sales – Bloomberg.com – A key indication of risk level for investors
- Rats Feed Off U.K. Recession as Trash Mounts, Buildings Empty – For British rats, the worst of times has turned out to be the best of times.
- Yes, the Market’s Up 23% … Feeling Lucky? – WSJ.com – Good piece
- European Stocks Decline for First Week in Seven as Earnings Miss Forecasts – Too much optimism?
- Stress Test Headlines – Headlines from the stress test methodology.