Links and Reading for April 23rd
April 24, 2009 12:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 23rd :
- Outlook for Home Prices Clouded by Spat Over Historical Trends – Cat fight!
- Cuomo Urges Probe Of BofA Deal Pressure – This guy Cuomo is on fire! Reminds me of Mr. Spitzer a bit.
- Pound Weakens Versus Dollar, Yen on Report U.K. Debt Rating May Be at Risk – The pound is under pressure as are all Euro land currencies. There could be a major beak coming.
- Obama pledges protections for credit card users – Good going!
- Dodd, Schumer Ask Fed for Immediate Limits on Credit-Card Rate Increases – Capital One, Capital Done
- St. Louis Fed Recession Report – A short report from the St. Louis Federal Reserve tracking the recession.