Links and Reading for April 21st
April 22, 2009 12:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 21st :
- India’s Sensex Shows Sell Signal After Gain: Technical Analysis – All good things come to and end?
- More Government Aid For Automakers – GM, Chrysler to receive another $5.5 Billion more in government loans.
- IMF Says Global Losses From Credit Crisis May Reach $4.1 Trillion by 2011 – That seems more like it. The idea that this will end soon at under $2 trillion was absurd
- Obama Administration Signals No Need for Additional Financial-Rescue Funds – Common stock for the govt.
- Principal Financial May Rise 50% in 12 Months, Barron’s Says – Read the fine print of this article. Firs the premise then the fact that there is no disclosure if the author owns any shares. BAH!