Links and Reading for April 14th
April 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 14th :
- Bank of America Suspends Planned Increase in Overdraft Fee After Criticism – You have to watch every move
- How to Puff Up Earnings, Goldman Sachs Style – Got to love it!
- Retail sales show recession far from bottom – Did we actually think that all was fine?
- Microsoft, Yahoo Discuss Ad Deal – Have we been here before?
- Commodities May Have Already Reached Bottom, Credit Suisse Says – Bloomberg.com –