Links and Reading for April 10th
April 10, 2009 1:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 10th :
- Fed Said to Order Banks to Stay Mum on ‘Stress Test’ Results – Bloomberg.com – We would not want the truth leaking out before it can be washed correctly in order to present to the public.
- SMFG ‘Reality Check’ Hints at Cracks in Bank Capital – If this is over, I will eat my hat
- Japan Will Spend $150 Billion in Next Stimulus Package, LDP Lawmaker Says – More money
- GM Pension Vow Seen as `Garbage’ as Bankruptcy Might Wipe Out $16 Billion – The pension plan will see nasty declines as will workers wealth. This is on top of job losses and supply chain concerns
- Bank of America Needs to Raise $36.6 Billion in Capital, Oppenheimer Says – Thank goodness it is only $36 billion. It would b awful if it were $40