Links and Reading for April 8th
April 8, 2009 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 8th :
- Chrysler rolls out SUV after government scolding – Stupid Stupid Stupid. They WILL not learn. Do not help this company any longer.
- Stock futures fall after Alcoa reports loss – Futures are down after the big loss by Alcoa. No, wait, they are up as Alcoa loss is more than anticipated. Wait, down because Mosaic looks awful, no, no, down again because we are ahppy/sad/mad/glad. How ridiculous.
- Treasury’s James Lambright, TARP Investment Chief, Is a Tough Negotiator – WSJ.com – Are all of the Treasury picks under Paulson bald?
- U.S. to Offer Aid to Life Insurers – I want to throw up. What is the problem with our government? Let the zombies die
- TALF Loan Requests Drop 64% to $1.7 Billion in Second Round of Fed Program –