Links and Reading for April 5th
April 5, 2009 1:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 5th :
- Obama Urges New Efforts to Reduce the World’s Nuclear Weapons Arsenals – North Korea does not think so…
- Obama says North Korea should be punished for launch – But tomorrow he will say something like: Well, maybe not punish, but we should watch closely.
- Don’t Judge This Strategy by Its Name – This is SCARY!
- Stocks To Watch…. – The Securities and Exchange Commission suggested that it’s moved closer to advancing some proposals to regulate short sales of stocks, something investors who were burned by the collapse of several leading financial institutions in the last 12 months have clamored for.
- Google: Forget Twitter, Pay A Big Div, Bernstein Says – Interesting idea…
- U.S. May Keep Losing Jobs After Unemployment Hit 25-Year High – Not encouraging….But keep pushing those stocks higher!
- Fannie, Freddie worker bonuses total $210M (AP) – Bonuses at Fannie