Links and Reading for April 2nd
April 2, 2009 10:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for April 2nd :
- Greenberg: AIG Rescue Has Failed – Thanks for the info…
- U.S. Initial Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Rise to Highest Level Since 1982 – "Unexpectedly "
- Defaults Accelerate as Worst Is Yet to Come for U.S. Commercial Properties – But, who cares? Risk is being blown out by Govt backing
- Allen Stanford Claims in Court Filing That He Can’t Afford to Hire Lawyer – Is there no end to the game of deception
- Slight Uptick in Consumer Confidence – Consumer confidence ticked higher to 26 vs. last months 25.3.