Links and Reading for March 27th
March 27, 2009 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 27th :
- Consumer Spending Rises Due to Inflation – Consumer Spending showed an uptick last month largely due to the increase in the cost of goods that deteriorated consumer buying power.
- Geithner Looks to Change "Rules of the Game" – Timothy Geithner sets out proposal for new rules on hedge funds, private equity firms and derivatives markets.
- North Korea Missile Launch – North Korea plans to test missile.
- Contender for TARP Job Drops Out – And another one….
- Treasury’s toxic asset plan could cost $1 trillion – Well, at least it is not $2 trillion!