Links and Reading for March 18th
March 18, 2009 3:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 18th :
- AIG to Return Bonuses? – AIG Chief Exec requests executives return bonuses.
- FOMC Preview – A preview into the FOMC rate decision and statement.
- Outraged Congress eyes tax on AIG bonuses – Would it be good if congress actually stops payments of these bonuses? It seems to me that big government could be overstepping their bounds.. Even if the bonuses are deplorable
- Bear’s end? Wishing won’t make it so – But…..
- Apple Mac U.S. units down 16 pct in Feb.-NPD – This is exactly why we are short Apple.