Links and Reading for March 16th
March 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 16th :
- Mortgage fraud reports up 26 percent – What was it before? This must be massive..
- Wall St. slips on American Express card woes – Did we think anything different?
- OPEC to keep present output – Seems OPEC is concerned about the backlash and the problems with the economy. Actually a smart decision.
- Suppress That Urge to Call the Bottom – Disciplined Investing he says… Great idea!
- Breaking Apple’s Grip on the iPhone – What to make of this?
- There’s No Pill for This Kind of Depression – A sad commentary. Too harsh?