Links and Reading for March 9th
March 9, 2009 11:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 9th :
- Buffett Says U.S. Economy Has `Fallen Off a Cliff’ as Berkshire Units Hurt – I saw that…
- UAW Backs Ford Concessions – No kidding….better to give a little in order to live..
- Capital One Financial Slashes Dividend by 87% to Save $500 Million a Year – That will help for a month or so….
- Marc Faber Says Government Actions to Trigger Stock Rally by End of April – We can't wait… Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Virgin’s Branson says to return to mortgage finance – This guys has a big set…