Links and Reading for March 6th
March 6, 2009 2:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 6th :
- CNN Journalist-Doctor Sanjay Gupta Withdraws as Potential Surgeon General – And another
- Treasury secretary’s choice for deputy withdraws – Another bites the dust
- Obama’s Mortgage Modification Program – President Obama's plan to tackle the mortgage crisis
- Bernanke Signals Tougher Regulation, Saying AIG `Exploited’ Oversight Gaps – Here we go. More regulation. Some will be good, some will not.
- Peter Brimelow: Elliott Wave predicts bear-market rally? – See our recent post on this (Thanks Corey!)