Links and Reading for March 1st
March 1, 2009 2:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for March 1st :
- Breathtaking – Mr. Santoli’s Eloquence – Just remember, when Mike turns bearish, I am all in…. But it is nice to see that the my earlier thoughts of the 2 things to own in a deep recession: Beer and Handguns – seems to be playing out. Yuck!
- A Small New York Town Grapples With Alleged Fraud – Another one?
- Broadcaster Paul Harvey dies at 90 – That is sad….. What to say but….. Paul: Good Day! Rest well….you will be missed
- Chuck Jaffe: Your fund manager’s troubles may trickle down to you – Even those that are in love with funds are starting to see the err in their past decisions.
- NewsWatch: Berkshire’s Buffett cops to mistakes, likes long-term horizon – Actually, Buffett did state that he made several mistakes, but he ignored some of the biggest blunders of 2008
- Berkshire Has Worst Year Ever – Worst E V E R !
- GE Cuts Dividend by More Than Half – GE cuts quarterly dividend from $0.31 to $0.10.