Links and Reading for February 21st
February 21, 2009 2:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for February 21st :
- Dad, 81, to Allen Stanford: ‘Do the right thing’ – Nice, but late…
- Stanford bank in Antigua seized – The Hit they keep a coming
- Madoff Left No Trace of Buying Securities for Up to 13 Years, Trustee Says – No wonder he was able to fool the SEC with his fast footed work.
- Dow ends at lowest close in more than 6 years – We are all fascinated with historic breaks. Now we have one for the DJIA
- The 5 biggest lies on Wall Street – Funny