Links and Reading for January 31st
January 31, 2009 9:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 31st :
- Davos turns to trade amid fears of protectionism – We need to nip this in the bud (butt) right now. This is not going to help us prosper
- Right Forecast by Schiff, Wrong Plan? – WSJ.com – It is out….see the poll here: http://tinyurl.com/bd8j7a
- Russia, China Blame Woes on Capitalism – Now Putin is in on the action. Can you say COLD WAR?
- Biden Says U.S. Has Made `No Judgment’ on Yuan Manipulation – Why are we looking to wake the monster? Leave it alone!
- U.S. Draft Law Would Ban Most Trading in Credit-Default Swaps – This is going to be another problem for bank profits (errrr losees?)