Links and Reading for January 23rd
January 23, 2009 2:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 23rd :
- Treasuries Set for Steepest Weekly Loss Since June on Cost of Obama Plan – The investment in $TBT has been working well on this thesis. Exit strategy needs to be considered as the movement, while great, is parabolic.
- AMD Loses Again – AMD posts earnings lower than expectations for 9 straight quarters
- Google Reports Earnings – Google reported earnings higher than expectations.
- Missing Florida Trader Nadel Is Sued by SEC for Alleged Hedge-Fund Fraud – Alleged….HUH?
- Apple Profit Defies Worst U.S. Holiday Season in Four Decades; Shares Jump – JUMP! JUMP!