Links and Reading for January 19th
January 19, 2009 3:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 19th :
- Time to Sell US Treasuries – Korea's government may shift investments out of US Treasuries.
- RBS to unveil up to $37 billion of losses – Well, at least it is not $40 billion. Right?
- Buffett says US in 'economic Pearl Harbor': Financial News – That is what he said 3 months ago. How about some new bites….
- Taiwan distributes vouchers to spur economy – It is just that bad…..:-(
- Economic Preview: Housing starts head for record low; Geithner to be grilled – Ahhhh. The start of a new week for the markets. What for the week? Layoffs, scandals? It is Groundhog Day..