Links and Reading for January 15th
January 15, 2009 12:00 pm
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 15th :
- Europeans Take Major Stance in Monetary Policy – Trichet vows to take action on interest rates.
- Stockpiling Crude – Crude oil is being stockpiled on tankers and inventories have continued to rise dramatically.
- Add Bernie "The Smirk" Madoff to the list of supercriminals – I always wondered what he was smiling about.
- Goldman Finds a Way to Dole Out Cash – How much more can we take?
- Steve Jobs Takes Sick Leave – Apple's CEO Steve Jobs announced he is taking sick leave until June.