Links and Reading for January 13th
January 13, 2009 3:00 am
Some of the more interesting and important items for January 13th :
- GM Expects To Lose 500 US Dealerships – Now what are they going to do? The last thing we need is car salesmanrwce lurking around dark alleys….
- China's exports in record decline – This is the kind f thing that is getting concerning.
- Oil Invetories Rise Due to Contango – Companies are buying front month crude futures, storing it and selling later deliveries due to decrease in storage prices and opportunities for arbitrage.
- GM to Cut 1700 Dealerships by 2012 – General Motors plans to cut dealerships and are interested in selling Hummer and Saab brands
- Obama, Bush May Seek TARP Funds as Early as Today, Dodd Says – Getting worse by the hour