Links and Reading for December 21st
December 21, 2008 12:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for December 21st :
- Bush E-Mails May Be Secret a Bit Longer – (Horowitz) WOWOWOW – Cheney Strikes again! Now emails will be lost forever?
- Obama Expands Economic Recovery Plan to Create 3 Million Jobs – Why not 4 million? It is only posturing anyway, right?
- The Problem With the Federal Reserve's Money-Printing – The world ran out of trust in 2008 — but there is no shortage of money because the Fed is printing like mad. It's the wrong approach, with potentially dire consequences, says James Grant.
- Madoff trades.. – NEVER DONE.. Not Possible, not ever….
- Keep spending – China's economic slowdown is deepening because a slump in the property market and construction has coincided with waning overseas demand for the nation's toys and computers.