Links and Reading for December 7th
December 8, 2008 12:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for December 7th :
- OPEC head says oil production likely to be cut soon – On again, off again…
- Chinese Car Maker Secures $1.45 Billion Loan – The timing of the move raised questions about whether the funds are intended as rescue money to help Chery wade through the sudden tough times in China's auto market.
- Fed Bets $3 Trillion; Companies Covet Cash: Commentary Review – A good read…
- White House, Democrats reach deal on $15 billion auto aid | Reuters – Once again, the mysterious 500 point swing for the DJIA on Friday is explained! Don't they know that loose lips sink ships?
- Comic for December 1, 2008 – take the money and run