Links and Reading for December 4th
December 4, 2008 2:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for December 4th :
- Amazon Mobile Looks Up Any Product You Snap a Picture Of [Featured IPhone Download] – this is what it is all about
- SHOCKING! – The average bonus reduction will be about 50 percent at Merrill, and some traders and investment bankers will face steeper cuts.
- November Retail Sales Look Headed for Drop – WSJ.com – Data suggest that when retailers report their November sales Thursday, some chains could post double-digit drops for the four weeks.
- Paulson Debates Second Infusion – U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson is debating whether to ask Congress for the second installment of the $700 billion bailout package.. Wait! What was the $300 billion for Citi??
- Pownce to Close Doors on December 15th [Closures] – (Horowitz)