Links and Reading for November 24th
November 24, 2008 2:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 24th :
- Anatomy of the Morgan Stanley Panic – Now they are feeding on each other. These are the type of vultures that eat their young…
- Good Bank, Bad Bank, and Fucked Bank – Well said… I am too stunned to even thinks clearly…
- Automotive Suppliers Take Steps to Conserve Cash – Now they are starting to cut costs???? It would be next to impossible to try to make this stuff up.
- APEC Leaders Say Crisis Can Be Overcome in 18 Months – All in a 2-day summit, they are now stating: "We are convinced that we can overcome this crisis in a period of eighteen months". Idiots. If it was that easy, why are we here in the first place…..
- More customers resume using old-fashioned cash – This is exactly why we have shorted Mastercard – on and off. First short was the best @ $239
- Harsh economic data expected for coming week – Lovely