Links and Reading for November 22nd
November 22, 2008 4:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 22nd :
- Major Damage | The Big Picture – Mike Santoli has been bullish for years. Now he sees what is going on? Had him on show twice and he just could not see the obvious. When he goes bearish, I am going to be a raging bull!
- Obama Targets 2.5 Million New Jobs in 2-Year Economic Stimulus – WAIT!!!!! That will bring us to an unemplyment level of only 10% then? Math is not working…..
- Fed minutes… – Evans indicated that the economic outlook is worse now than when policy makers last met to set interest rates Oct. 28-29. Consumer spending and job-market data “have been weaker than I had expected'' since then, he said.
- Alwaleed Exceeds Buffett’s Loss as Citigroup Drops – More good money chasing bad…. Doubling down, averaging down…Hope he is right….
- Bank of Japan likely to hold rate-cut fire for now – With so much negativity and realizing that we saw limited upside from previous cuts…