Links and Reading for November 14th
November 14, 2008 11:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 14th :
- Record Drop in Retail Sales – Retail sales numbers take an unprecedented dive amid market turmoil…how surprising!
- Whatever it Takes Fed Willing – Bernanke leaves the Fed open to more interest rate cuts and economic stimulus
- Citi to Cut More Jobs, Raise Rates on Its Plastic – Citigroup Inc., as part of its push to return to profitability, is embarking on another huge round of layoffs and is raising interest rates on millions of credit-card customers.
- Russia's financial crisis is getting worse – Yikes!
- Bogle Blasts the Fund Industry – Of course he is nothing of that type. He is the good guy…. Bah