Links and Reading for November 9th
November 9, 2008 10:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 9th :
- Video: What's Wrong With Goldman? – Goldman is just 10% above its IPO price and shares have been rather weak of late. Something is up.`
- Auto Makers Force Bailout Issue – Auto-industry officials and allies are concerned that the rules governing the retooling loans are too strict, requiring that companies accepting the money meet standards of "viability" — which might exclude money-losing General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and Chrysler LLC.
- Government, AIG Near a Pact To Scrap Original Rescue Deal – The U.S. government was near a deal Sunday night to scrap its original $123 billion bailout of American International Group Inc. and replace it with a new $150 billion package, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Judge won't take action against SEC officials – Keep protection the idiots
- The Problem With Deleveraging | The Big Picture – MUST READ
- Berkshire Hathaway quarterly net income falls 77% – Keep following the experts…