Links and Reading for November 8th
November 8, 2008 10:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 8th :
- Sector Snap: Asset managers fluctuate – It looks like MSM is catching on to the problems with the Mutual Fund Industry…. (a little late?)
- Euro plunges against dollar – Euro cuts after London takes rate down by 1.5%
- Energy Stories – IEA Sees Oil Price Return to $100 as Economy Recovers, FT Says
- Euro is weak into rate cut – Buy the Euro.. nope
- MSFT for YHOO ( Again) – 3rd time is a charm?