Links and Reading for November 5th
November 5, 2008 1:00 am
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 5th :
- A credit crater too big to fill? – Markman is more bearish than I have ever seen him. Dow 4,000?
- Emerging Markets may be concerned – Protectionism ala Obama may be a problem for emerging markets
- Ex-Bear Stearns risk officer gets job at Fed – Once again it is pure politics. Disgusting
- FCC OKs Free Use Of 'White Space,' Siding With Internet Firms – How does this affect Apple? Now Google has some ammo
- The Hedge Fund Handcuff Premium – Hedge fuds are getting, err – had, errr – have a bad name as media is picking on every aspect.
- NY commercial real estate – Drying up like a shriveling prune. Down 61% YTD
- U.S. Auto Sales Plunged in October – Good news for Japan. Who would of thought? Well, we all did. De-unionize!