Links and Reading for November 3rd
November 3, 2008 7:00 pm
A few of the more important reading items and links for November 3rd :
- Yahoo, Google Add Provisions to Search-Advertising Agreement – Get on with it boys!
- More Utility Bills Go Unpaid – The economy is NOT receovering so quickly
- Citi say credit card losses may hit record levels in 2009 – Did they say $96 billion?
- KBW downgrades T. Rowe Price and Morningstar – More evidence that te Mutual Fund business is in trouble
- Targeting The Poorhouse – Who is going to clean up this mess?